My ten point plan to change the world goes kind of like this:
1. Experience the world – without knowing and feeling what’s happening we can’t try to change it for the better.
2. Find out how the situation works.
3. Find the problem – identify what’s wrong with the situation.
4. Understand the problem – Why are things the way they are? Why aren’t they working?
5. Spread the word! – Let others know about the problem through social media and word of mouth.
6. Try to figure out a solution to the problem.
7. Start the change! – Become active in the change. Take a stand. Work at it.
8. Get others to help – organise people. Many hands make light work.
9. Keep working – Change won’t happen instantly. Be persistent. It may be hard, but it’s worth it.
10. Make the change a part of you. Believe in it and don’t sway from what you know and believe no matter what.