1. Identify the problem.
2. Integrate with other fields and professions .
3. Gain knowledge and a thorough understanding of the problem.
4. Engage with the people/place that are concerned and effected.
5. Constantly review purpose/motivation.
6. Be open to failure and starting again.
7. Ask yourself as a designer, what is important to you? What do you want to change/design?
8. Ask yourself, who could benefit most from design?
9. Become aware of the system .
10. Incorporate outrospective thinking to compliment introspective thinking.